The NIST (National Institute of Standards of Technology) Framework focuses on using business drivers to guide cybersecurity activities and considers cybersecurity risks as part of the organization’s risk management processes.
NIST provides organization and structure to today’s multiple approaches to cybersecurity by assembling standards, guidelines, and practices that are working effectively in industry today.
In this whitepaper you will learn about how ObserveIT protects against cyber threats by:
- Providing an adaptive security framework that supports the activities and guidelines defined by the NIST framework
- Identifying cyber security targets and threats by recording and collecting the activity and application information
- Protecting against threats through active and passive controls
- Detecting and responding to the risks with advanced alerting and forensics capabilities
- Recovering from breaches by feeding into the recovery plans
Thank you for registering for our Datasheet NIST Compliance Datasheet. Simply click on the button to get reading!