American Security Today, organizers of the annual ‘ASTORS’ Awards Program, recently announced its 2018 list of award winners in a variety of categories, with ObserveIT being named a Platinum winner of ‘Best IT Threat Intelligence Solution.’
What are the ASTORS?
The ASTORS program is an annual awards show focused on highlighting cutting-edge and forward-thinking security solutions on the market today, with U.S. Homeland Security applications.
Nominations are put forth and evaluated based on their innovation, interoperability, impact in the category / industry, relatability to other technologies, and application outside of the industry, by a panel of experts from American Security Today (AST). AST focuses on U.S. Homeland Security threats at all levels, with a focus on law enforcement, first responders, and public safety personnel.
The Awards Keep Flowing
ObserveIT has been nominated for, and won, a variety of awards including being named ‘Best IT Intelligence Solution’ thus far in 2018. They include:
- Boston Globe ‘Top Places to Work’
- Boston Business Journal ‘Best Places to Work’
- Cyber Defense Magazine ‘Leader in Insider Threat Detection’
- American Business Awards ‘Stevie Bronze Winner, Endpoint Security Management’
- Info Security Products Guide ‘Global Excellence Gold, Data Extrusion Prevention’
- Cybersecurity Breakthrough Award
- Cyber Defense Magazine ‘Cutting Edge Insider Threat Detection’