The word “Insider Threat” is thrown around quite often these days, but rarely explained in much detail. The No-Nonsense Guide to Insider Threat Management is intended to help get you up to speed on all things Insider Threat – fast.
In this guide, you’ll learn about:
- The history of the insider threat, and how incident risks have been managed
- The timeline of notorious insider threat incidents, including: Rockwell & Boeing, NSA & Edward Snowden, Anthem, and Google & Uber
- Why now is the time to focus on managing Insider Threats
- Industry-specific Insider Threats and concerns
- Top causes of Insider Threats, and their motivations
- Identifying behaviors to look out for
- How to best detect and prevent Insider Threat incidents
- Where to get started with Insider Threat management
Are you ready to start detecting, investigating, and preventing Insider Threats at your organization? Try ObserveIT For Free
Thank you for your interest in our guide.