The word “Insider Threat” is thrown around quite often these days, but rarely explained in much detail. The No-Nonsense Guide to Insider Threat Management is intended to help get you up to speed on all things insider threat – fast.
In this guide, you’ll learn about:
- The history of the insider threat, and how incident risks have been managed
- The timeline of notorious insider threat incidents, including: Rockwell & Boeing, NSA & Edward Snowden, Anthem, and Google & Uber
- Why now is the time to focus on managing insider threats
- Industry-specific insider threats and concerns
- Top causes of insider threats, and their motivations
- Identifying behaviors to look out for
- How to best detect and prevent insider threat incidents
- Where to get started with insider threat management
Thank you for your interest in our guide.