Join us June 8th to hear first-hand experiences from Bain Capital’s VP and CISO, Mark Sutton, in our webinar “Lessons Learned Building Bain Capital’s Insider Threat Program.” Register Now
Alliance and Technology Partners
ObserveIT's Alliance partners are a select group of companies working with ObserveIT to extend the reach and value of ObserveIT's User Activity Monitoring Solution.
Alliance Partners and Product Integrations
CA Access Control
ObserveIT is tightly integrated into the full CA Access Control platform and is available as the 'CA Session Recording' product line item.
Observeit and CA Control Minder video
Based on the popularity of ObserveIT for monitoring XenApp servers, Citrix and ObserveIT have worked together to certify ObserveIT as Citrix Ready. This provides a reliable, full-featured auditing solution for all XenApp users.
ObserveIT is ArcSight CEF Certified, allowing ArcSight users to automatically include ObserveIT user video logs using pre-configured ArcSight connectors.
The ObserveIT connector for Tibco LogLogic allows LogLogic to natively display user activity log data, to run reports on ObserveIT activity logs and to launch instant video replays of any user actions.
IBM Security PIM
ObserveIT integration with ISPIM provides automatic session recording every time a privileged user logs into a server using a shared credential. Session summaries and video playback are available from within ISPIM.
IBM Security QRadar SIEM
Tight integration between ObserveIT and IBM Security QRadar SIEM provides reporting of ObserveIT-recorded activities within the QRadar console, activity search and direct access to ObserveIT-recorded session videos.
Integrating ObserveIT's session recording system with the ServiceNow IT ticketing system provides your organization with additional layers of security and monitoring unavailable in any other approach.
With ObserveIT's pre-configured Splunk integration module, your Splunk deployment can dynamically display all ObserveIT logs without the need to write integration or correlation code.
The certified ObserveIT connector for enVision shows all user activity log data natively within enVision, and enables enVision users to run reports on ObserveIT video logs, including video replay within any browser.
- Accelerate your business and provide true value-add solutions to your customers.
- Create compelling capabilities that combine your best-in-class technology with the leaders in advanced end user activity monitoring and video playback forensics.
- The Alliance Partner Program enables a rapidly growing ecosystem around the ObserveIT platform that today is currently enabling Privileged User Management and SIEM products to have best-in-class visual forensics. Technology leaders with ObserveIT integrations will gain technical enablement resources and co-marketing opportunities from the Alliance Partner program.
- By joining forces with ObserveIT, you will have the opportunity to promote your solution to thousands of ObserveIT customers worldwide. Add your solution to the single largest and most trusted user activity monitoring provider network.
- Join the Technology Partner program, separate yourself from the competition and bring new levels of visibility and insight to your solution.