Often times the concept of the “Insider Threat” is associated solely with an organization’s employees – the people working in and for a company directly. But the reality is that 1 in 5 people are employed as part of the contract workforce, and many of these third-party contractors do business to business work.
This means that they often require access to critical systems, files, and data, making them a potential insider threat! The Strangers in Your Servers: How to Make Third-Party Work More Secure whitepaper aims to help teams recognize the risks associated with contractors, and set themselves up to manage these insider threats accordingly.
In this whitepaper, you’ll learn about:
- The scope of the third-party contractor insider threat
- High-profile insider threat incidents involving contractors
- The types of risks associated with different types of contractors
- How your peers are protecting themselves from third-party insider threats
- How insider threat management software can help
Download the Whitepaper
Thank you for your interest in our whitepaper.